NBI's HR Library is the premier 360 degree view online HR resource featuring the most current federal and state laws and updates plus step-by-step guidelines for compliance as well as how to hire, interview and terminate employees. TAKE A GUIDED HR LIBRARY TOUR: http://www.hr360.com/overview_hr360.html
NBI provides its Clients access to a comprehensive website of human resource and benefits laws both on a federal and state level. Whether you need a form, poster, the newest information on health care reform laws or state employment laws, NBI gives you the complete, HR information and forms needs. Youâ€™ll find easy, step-by-step guidance on how to comply with a broad range of laws from Health Care Reform, COBRA and FMLA to how to interview, hire and terminate employees. Whether you have 5 employees or 500â€”NBI provides access to guidelines that will help you comply with the laws, written in plain English so itâ€™s easy to understand. This dynamic online HR library provides:
- Compliance steps that clearly explain how to comply with the law to help avoid penalties or potential employee lawsuits.
- Thousands of pages of HR and benefits content.
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking.
- Over 500 downloadable forms, posters and model notices.
- Federal and state employment law information.
- Federal HR and Benefits Laws â€“ covers major federal employment laws such as COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, USERRA, and mandated benefits.
- State Employment Laws - State-by-state information including health continuation coverage, minimum wage are all included.
- How to Recruit, Hire and Terminate Employees â€“ step-by-step approach to the following:
- How to interview candidates and make sure you stay within the legal guidelines.
- How to select the best candidates for the job based on your job description and analysis.
- How to develop an on-boarding/new employee orientation program.
- How to Discipline an Employee.
- How to Terminate an Employee.
- Forms, Posters, Sample Employee Handbook and Checklists Ready to Download and PrintWith access to over 500 HR forms, you are provided multiple sample forms, posters and checklists. You are provided a wide range of new hire forms such as a W-4 and employment applications to a sample employee handbook, discipline warning forms, and performance review forms.
- Online HR Tools - In addition to NBI's dynamic online library, our Client access also features great support tools such as our Job Description Developer and Salary Benchmarking tool. You can depend on these online tools and resources to support you when and where you need it.